10 Things I Am Grateful For
1. Fresno State and the he opportunity to receive a higher education: for providing an environment conductive to learning and growing.
2. All 5 of my senses: for letting me experience all the great things in life
3. Good health and no physical disabilities: to push myself to do anything I want
4. My job: for giving me a source of living and for being a medium where I can add value to the world
5. My car (whose name is sunshine): for making it easier to commute to one place to another
6. A wardrobe: To ensure that I stay properly dressed for the seasons
7. Disappointment and mistakes: So I know the things that matter to me the most and helping me improve to become a better person
8. Technology: For making impossible things possible
9. A foundation: for having the right state of mind, common sense, and past experiences while reaching to achieve all of my goals in life
10. Great conversations: whether it’s one that uplifts my spirits when I’m down, uplifting someone else’s spirits when they’re down, or networking to create better opportunities.